Students are selected to attend Wadsworth through an application and lottery process conducted by the DeKalb County Magnet Office. In order to qualify, students must meet all of the following requirements:
- Reside in the Dekalb County School District
- Complete an application
- 3.0 (or higher) core subject grade point average on the fall report card
- Northwest Evaluation Association's Measures of Academic Progress (M.A.P.) or another norm-referenced standardized test (i.e., Stanford 10, California Achievement Test (CAT), Metropolitan Achievement Test (MAT))
- 75th percentile (or higher) Reading Total (RT) on M.A.P. assessment
- 75th percentile (or higher) Math Total (MT) on M.A.P. assessment
- Standardized test scores must be submitted one week prior to the selection process to be eligible for the lottery (random drawings).
For more information about school choice, click here.